An Adventure in Faith and Fellowship in Christ
We are a small congregation, but lively, busy, and diverse. We are intentionally engaged with and in our neighborhood. We have joined with other congregations in Walnut Hills to form a Faith Alliance whose main objective is to support children and their families in Walnut Hills. We hope you’ll spend a few Sunday’s with us and get to know us. Until then – God Bless you and Keep you!
Worship at Advent:
Church of the Advent is located at 2366 Kemper Lane in Walnut Hills.
Check the Location Page for a map.
Click the link above to check out our latest sermons and then some!
On Going Programs at Advent
- Morning Prayer (Wednesdays at 9 am) in the small chapel
- Bible Study (Wednesdays at 10:30). When the weather’s nice we move our lawn chairs into the shade for some cool reading
- Open Door Ministries ( A huge part of Advent’s ministry to the neighborhood).
- Advent Choir has started up again, Thursday evenings at 6 pm and Sundays at 9 am. We will be welcoming a new Music Director on Nov. 26.
- Advent is a part of the Walnut Hills Faith Alliance – Congregations working together to support Douglass Elementary School and their families
- Victory Temple Pentecostal Church (Pastor Michael Mitchell) welcomes visitors on Saturdays at 3:30 pm in the small chapel.
-See our Event Page for the latest on what’s happening in and around Advent.
Want something to read? Grab one of our Newsletters.
Newsletter Jan.2018 Get a deeper look into the life of Advent. Maybe you’ll decide this might be the faith place for you.
Old buildings can be environmentally unfriendly when it comes to wasting energy. It can also be a drain on finances. We are committed to being a “Green Congregation”. We are just one of the few Episcopal Churches that have been certified by Ohio Energy Power and Light. We are committed to continue finding ways to make our building even more environmentally friendly. Keep us in your prayers!